Monday, January 4, 2010

365 Days - A self portrait series

Hello lovely readers!

I'm taking part in the 365 days project on flicker where members of the group post a daily self portrait. The rules state that the photo must be of yourself and taken by yourself. I'm looking forward to an enforced daily creative outlet and seeing what photos my little point and shoot Olympus camera is capable of!

So, I present you my first photo:



Dear readers, meet my swollen ankle. I manage to tear two ligaments a month ago, and it's only just starting to heel and settle down. I decided to photograph this foot first because my feet are my most disliked (hated!) part of my body, an insecurity I should really get over. I've studied ballet for 20+ years which has resulted in these ugly (and unpolished), calloused monstrosities!

I encourage all my readers to take part in this project!


Love,

Dr M.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great, fun project :)

    I think everyone has feet isues to some degree ;)
    Mine are a little battered from ballet too but I just give them lots of TLC <3

    I hope your ankle recovers soon!

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete